Linen Care & Sizing Charts
Linen care instructions
Care of our tablecloths are very easy. If well cared for, our products can last for many many years to come.
• Satin/Organza/Flock/Animal print Fabrics - Due to the delicate material, dry clean should be used only.
• Lamour/Crinkle/Pintuck Fabrics - Can use machine, gentle cycle, cold water, low temperature dry. We highly recommended hand wash and hang dry to avoid wrinkles and prolong life of product.
• Polyester Fabrics - Easy Laundering on Home Washers. Machine wash cold, low heat dry, remove promptly, hang to minimize wrinkles and prolong life of product
• Bleach can be used for our WHITE tablecloths/overlays/runners/sashes, but not recommended for COLORED tablecloths. Mixing dark/bright colors with whites is not recommended.
• As long as bleach is not used, our COLORED tablecloths will not fade, even after dozens of uses/washings.
• Stains should be washed as soon as possible to avoid them locking in and becoming permanent.
• WARM water with a regular detergent should be when put into washing machine to avoid fading colors
• Similar to regular clothing, remember to always wash with similar colors.
• When put into dryer, do not use HIGH temperature settings as it may lead to possible shrinkage, use tumble dry LOW
• Iron with LOW heat if still have any wrinkles
• It is recommend that they be removed from dryer while still warm. This is to minimize excessive wrinkles.
• Products can then be ironed with low heat to get out any wrinkles that are left. They should then be folded and put away for storage.
Size Chart for Round Tablecloths
Size Chart for Rectangle Tablecloths